Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: HOW DO YOU APPLY TO THE PIE FRAMEWORK TO YOUR BUSINESS? #13980
    blankDave
    Participant

    How to Apply the P.I.E Framework to Your Real Estate Business

    When I first started in real estate, I made the mistake many agents make — chasing trends instead of solving problems. I thought success was about selling houses fast. I was wrong. Real wealth in real estate comes from solving pain.

    P — Problem:
    Every great business starts with a problem worth solving. In my case, I discovered that most clients weren’t just looking for land — they wanted trust, clarity, and security. That was the pain. Once I understood that, everything changed.

    I — Idea:
    My idea was simple — build a system that educates, guides, and protects buyers. I created free real estate masterclasses and transparency-driven sales processes. Suddenly, clients started seeing me as reliable, not just available.

    E — Enterprise:
    Then came the real test — turning that idea into a structure. I registered my company, built a marketing team, documented every process, and automated follow-ups. That’s how I stopped hustling for sales and started building an enterprise.

    Eric Ries once said,

    “An idea that is not tested is just a dream.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)